Bioethics Principles: 2 Ethics CPD
Earn two (2) accredited Ethics CPD/CEU points.
Accredited for HPCSA and SAMA members.
Approximately 40 minutes. Each lesson includes an audio clip to listen while navigating through a presentation.
Instant certificate of completion.
What else should I know?
- The reading material is laid out in an easy-to-read format that is adaptable to a mobile or desktop environment
- Each lesson has an optional audio button so that the reader may listen to the lesson should s/he wish
- The course ends with a multiple-choice questionnaire
- Per the regulations of the HPCSA, a pass mark of 70% is required. Should you achieve this the certificate will instantly be provided to you.
This is a short and convenient reading activity, with audio lessons included.
CPD Course Lessons:
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Respect for Autonomy
- Lesson 3: Non-Maleficence
- Lesson 4: Beneficence
- Lesson 5: Framework for Ethical Dilemmas
- Lesson 4: Relativism and Ethics
On completion of the reading/audio portion, you will be directed to a multiple choice questionnaire.
Yes. The online content has received accreditation from the South African Medical Association (SAMA)
All members of The Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) or of the South African Medical Association (SAMA).
Yes. We have partnered with Payfast who is a leading supplier of secure banking payments and is trusted by over 80 000 merchants including Takealot and Superbalist.
Candice De Carvalho
Master of Science (MSc), (Med) Human Genetics (WITS), 2008
Master of Science (MSc), (Med) Bioethics and Health Law (WITS), 2011.
If you would like to get in touch with Candice directly, call her on +27 (0) 824025774 or simply email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
It will appear in your browser when you complete the course. You can instantly download it.
All your certificates will be stored in your profile.
WhatsApp +27 082 402 5774 or email email@example.com.