These learning modules are targeted to those who have a general interest in Artificial Intelligence in medicine and who wish to thoughtfully engage in the learning material.
The aim of the content is two-fold. To reveal novel advances in AI and technology, and then to impart a sense of genuine competence around applying philosophical logics and theory to these advances.
Just a few questions and topics raised in the ethics CPD courses for medical professionals include:
- Artificial intelligence and its application in the medical industry
- App user agreements contrasted against doctor informed consent
- How companies, which are normally not associated with medicine, are making moves into the medical field e.g: Amazon, Apple, Google etc.
- Self-service screening using mobile technology and internet services to achieve healthcare access
- The new ‘digital phenotype’ – using technology to self-monitor, track and create the new overview of the phenotype in the digital environment
- Doctor on-demand services using the internet, tele-medicine, Whatsapp and social media
- Chat bots in medicine and trends regarding human-bot interactions in medicine
- Buying medical services using crypto-currency,
- Storing medical information on the block-chain
- The block chain and medical ethics
- Privacy, confidentiality and ownership of data