Courses coming soon...
New Advances in Wearable Technologies in Medicine and their Impact
- Overview of exciting new wearable technologies in medicine: Examples with details on between 10 to 15 cutting edge, new technologies.
- a new smart case for the EpiPen;
- the new smart hearing aid that is controlled by your phone and gives the patient perfect understanding of sound,
- advanced headphones for sleep induction,
- beyond Fitbit – the most advanced fitness sensors,
- a skin patch to monitor babies as they sleep,
- smart glasses for the visually impaired, and much more…
2. The interplay between medical insurance and self-monitoring
3. The impact of wearable technologies on doctor-patient relationship
4. Ethical considerations in wearable technologies
- Informed consent
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Distribution and accessibility